Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Chip leader to Tilt!

Hey, I had a relative come over to play in our weekly home poker game and I could not believe his attitude. He had it in for me from the get go!, he was out to get me, It didn't matter what I had in my hand or how many chips I had, he was gonna beat me.

I could not figure out why, then he told me. He said it was because 6 months previous we were heads up, and when it gets down to the last 2 people in our game, we can either split or play it out (winner take all), well I wanted to play it out, I was short stacked so I figured, if I was gonna lose why not go all the way. Well suffice to say he was not pleased, I did come back to win it!

Well he carried this rage with him for 6 months, untill he was here again to play. I didn't last long enough for him to take me out, but he continued to play, when they were heads up ( and he was chip leader) the other guy offered to split, but since he was still steaming from my beat over him 6 months previous , he refused and ended up losing for the second time.

1 comment:

Work at Home Bob said...

Grudge Poker! It's the wave of the future!